1. Highly configurable toolbars and menus. Click a button to run macro.
2. Toolbar settings:
3. Organize your macros in easy to use three-pane user interface with drag & drop support:
4. Build your macros easily from 150+ commands:
5. Develop your macros quickly using fully featured macro editor with integrated debugger. Visual macro editing doesn't require
you to know commands' syntax:
6. Take advantage of VBA compatible Basic script language that comes with advanced
script editor, dialog editor and debugger.